Taking place only a handful of times each year, Jake’s Beer Dinner returns to the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on April 28, 2017.
The evening will feature a five-course dinner paired with specialty craft beer pairings from Hawaii’s Kona Brewing Company, each expertly selected by the hotel’s award-winning chefs.
Jake’s Beer Dinner takes place in the private Clipper Room located in Jake’s American Bar. Tickets are $55 per person, 21+ only. The cost includes complimentary self parking or $5 valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit JakesBeer.eventbrite.com.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018