Central Florida foodies take note: one of the year’s best events, Taste of the Nation, is now Taste! Central Florida, and it will take place at the Orlando World Center Marriott on August 19.
With the new name comes a new local focus, with the event now featuring an extensive lineup of local celebrity chefs and eateries, and highlighting local farmers, food purveyors, brewers and distilleries.
Returning to Taste! Central Florida are the automated mobile silent auction, the Giving Tree, and the instant Wine Cellar game, which will raise additional funds during the event.
For the first time, Taste! Central Florida will be a truly local event with 100 percent of
proceeds remaining in the community. Proceeds will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
Tickets are $150 per person for Taste! Central Florida. However, if you buy your tickets before March 14, you can use code KICKOFFORL to take 25% off your purchase.
For tickets and more information, visit TasteCFL.org.
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019