Central Florida foodies take note: one of the year’s best events, Taste of the Nation, is now Taste! Central Florida, and it will take place at the Orlando World Center Marriott on August 19.
With the new name comes a new local focus, with the event now featuring an extensive lineup of local celebrity chefs and eateries, and highlighting local farmers, food purveyors, brewers and distilleries.
Returning to Taste! Central Florida are the automated mobile silent auction, the Giving Tree, and the instant Wine Cellar game, which will raise additional funds during the event.
For the first time, Taste! Central Florida will be a truly local event with 100 percent of
proceeds remaining in the community. Proceeds will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
Tickets are $150 per person for Taste! Central Florida. However, if you buy your tickets before March 14, you can use code KICKOFFORL to take 25% off your purchase.
For tickets and more information, visit TasteCFL.org.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018