As part of a global campaign, Central Florida YMCA‘s are participating in the “Let’s Move For a Better World” fitness challenge through March 31, and they want YOU to help!
They’re asking you to visit the Downtown Orlando YMCA and donate your MOVEs to help fight childhood obesity and sedentary lifestyles.
And you don’t have to be Y member to participate. Both members and non-members of the Downtown Orlando Central Florida YMCA can use the cardio equipment for free to help with the challenge.
Simply open a free mywellness account on the app, at the Technogym kiosk within the Y, or on any Technogym cardio console. Collect MOVEs for our community by scanning into the cardio equipment with the mywellness app and working out.
You can even MOVE with your friends by joining one of the Glow Cycle and Cardio Parties scheduled for March 25 & 31.
On March 30, Orlando Magic Mascot Stuff will be joining other Central Florida Residents starting at 9:30am.
Your MOVEs will contribute to the Downtown YMCA’s goal of 10 million MOVEs to win prizes for the youth wellness programs at the South Orlando YMCA.
For directions to the Downtown YMCA or for more information, visit ymcacentralflorida.com.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018