We may have just welcomed spring in Florida, but Universal Orlando is already thinking ahead to Halloween Horror Nights 27 by announcing it first house.
Returning for its second year of scares will be FX’s critically acclaimed, award-winning, horror anthology American Horror Story.
But don’t expect a rehash of last year. For 2017, Universal Orlando will create an all-new incredibly-detailed maze bringing three different seasons of the series to life.
In Asylum, guests will travel through the decades of the notorious Briarcliff, including evading Dr. Arden’s grotesque human “Rasper” experiments, and coming face to “face” with the serial killer Bloody Face.
In Coven, a New Orleans atmosphere will surround guests as they’re drawn into the bloody rivalry between the descendants of the Salem witches, the sadistic Madame Delphine LaLaurie, and the voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau.
The maze will also allow guests to relive the horrific story of the Millers in Roanoke, where they’ll be at the mercy of Piggy Man, the grisly Polk family, and the ghosts of the blood moon. Better guard your guts from The Butcher!
“We are thrilled to bring the incredible storytelling and iconic characters of ‘American Horror Story’ back to Halloween Horror Nights for a second year,” said Michael Aiello, Sr. Director of Entertainment Creative for Universal Orlando Resort. “Last year, ‘American Horror Story’ was the highest guest-rated haunted house in Halloween Horror Nights history – and we can’t wait to immerse our guests in all-new horrors from the show.”
Halloween Horror Nights 27 at Universal Orlando will run for a record-breaking 34 select nights from September 15 to November 4. Additional details about the event will be revealed soon. For more information, visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018