We may have just welcomed spring in Florida, but Universal Orlando is already thinking ahead to Halloween Horror Nights 27 by announcing it first house.
Returning for its second year of scares will be FX’s critically acclaimed, award-winning, horror anthology American Horror Story.
But don’t expect a rehash of last year. For 2017, Universal Orlando will create an all-new incredibly-detailed maze bringing three different seasons of the series to life.
In Asylum, guests will travel through the decades of the notorious Briarcliff, including evading Dr. Arden’s grotesque human “Rasper” experiments, and coming face to “face” with the serial killer Bloody Face.
In Coven, a New Orleans atmosphere will surround guests as they’re drawn into the bloody rivalry between the descendants of the Salem witches, the sadistic Madame Delphine LaLaurie, and the voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau.
The maze will also allow guests to relive the horrific story of the Millers in Roanoke, where they’ll be at the mercy of Piggy Man, the grisly Polk family, and the ghosts of the blood moon. Better guard your guts from The Butcher!
“We are thrilled to bring the incredible storytelling and iconic characters of ‘American Horror Story’ back to Halloween Horror Nights for a second year,” said Michael Aiello, Sr. Director of Entertainment Creative for Universal Orlando Resort. “Last year, ‘American Horror Story’ was the highest guest-rated haunted house in Halloween Horror Nights history – and we can’t wait to immerse our guests in all-new horrors from the show.”
Halloween Horror Nights 27 at Universal Orlando will run for a record-breaking 34 select nights from September 15 to November 4. Additional details about the event will be revealed soon. For more information, visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018