We may have just welcomed spring in Florida, but Universal Orlando is already thinking ahead to Halloween Horror Nights 27 by announcing it first house.
Returning for its second year of scares will be FX’s critically acclaimed, award-winning, horror anthology American Horror Story.
But don’t expect a rehash of last year. For 2017, Universal Orlando will create an all-new incredibly-detailed maze bringing three different seasons of the series to life.
In Asylum, guests will travel through the decades of the notorious Briarcliff, including evading Dr. Arden’s grotesque human “Rasper” experiments, and coming face to “face” with the serial killer Bloody Face.
In Coven, a New Orleans atmosphere will surround guests as they’re drawn into the bloody rivalry between the descendants of the Salem witches, the sadistic Madame Delphine LaLaurie, and the voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau.
The maze will also allow guests to relive the horrific story of the Millers in Roanoke, where they’ll be at the mercy of Piggy Man, the grisly Polk family, and the ghosts of the blood moon. Better guard your guts from The Butcher!
“We are thrilled to bring the incredible storytelling and iconic characters of ‘American Horror Story’ back to Halloween Horror Nights for a second year,” said Michael Aiello, Sr. Director of Entertainment Creative for Universal Orlando Resort. “Last year, ‘American Horror Story’ was the highest guest-rated haunted house in Halloween Horror Nights history – and we can’t wait to immerse our guests in all-new horrors from the show.”
Halloween Horror Nights 27 at Universal Orlando will run for a record-breaking 34 select nights from September 15 to November 4. Additional details about the event will be revealed soon. For more information, visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
- The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food and Drink Menus - February 25, 2018
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018