We may have just welcomed spring in Florida, but Universal Orlando is already thinking ahead to Halloween Horror Nights 27 by announcing it first house.
Returning for its second year of scares will be FX’s critically acclaimed, award-winning, horror anthology American Horror Story.
But don’t expect a rehash of last year. For 2017, Universal Orlando will create an all-new incredibly-detailed maze bringing three different seasons of the series to life.
In Asylum, guests will travel through the decades of the notorious Briarcliff, including evading Dr. Arden’s grotesque human “Rasper” experiments, and coming face to “face” with the serial killer Bloody Face.
In Coven, a New Orleans atmosphere will surround guests as they’re drawn into the bloody rivalry between the descendants of the Salem witches, the sadistic Madame Delphine LaLaurie, and the voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau.
The maze will also allow guests to relive the horrific story of the Millers in Roanoke, where they’ll be at the mercy of Piggy Man, the grisly Polk family, and the ghosts of the blood moon. Better guard your guts from The Butcher!
“We are thrilled to bring the incredible storytelling and iconic characters of ‘American Horror Story’ back to Halloween Horror Nights for a second year,” said Michael Aiello, Sr. Director of Entertainment Creative for Universal Orlando Resort. “Last year, ‘American Horror Story’ was the highest guest-rated haunted house in Halloween Horror Nights history – and we can’t wait to immerse our guests in all-new horrors from the show.”
Halloween Horror Nights 27 at Universal Orlando will run for a record-breaking 34 select nights from September 15 to November 4. Additional details about the event will be revealed soon. For more information, visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020
- Disney Springs Reopens May 20 – What You Need to Know .. #DisneySprings #Reopening #WaltDisneyWorld - May 18, 2020
- Orlando Restaurants Opening for Limited Dine-In Service This Weekend .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies #DineIn - May 16, 2020
- ICON Park’s Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Aquarium to Reopen Today .. #ICONPark #MadameTussaudsOrlando #SeaLifeOrlando - May 15, 2020
- Universal Orlando Reopening CityWalk May 14 for Limited Operations .. #UniversalOrlando #UniversalCityWalk #ThemeParks - May 14, 2020