Florida-based ABC Fine Wine & Spirits has announced they will donate a portion of from select items to support UCP of Central Florida.
The non-profit helps individuals with and without disabilities achieve their fullest potential, which is a cause close to the company’s CEO.
“When my uncle Jack Holloway, Jr., was born with Cerebral Palsy, resources to care for children with disabilities were severely limited and many had to live in institutions,” shared ABC Chairman/CEO Charles Bailes III. “It has been because of the great work of organizations like UCP that it is now possible for so many children with disabilities to receive the therapy and education they need during the day and return to their loving families each night. This allows these special children to realize their dreams and live their lives without limits.”
Through April 13, a portion of the sales of the following items at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will be donated to support UCP:
- Apothic Crush
- Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon
- J Pinot Gris
- La Marca Prosecco
- Mirassou Pinot Noir
- New Amsterdam Gin
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- New Amsterdam Apple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Mango Vodka
- William Hill Coastal Chardonnay
For more than 50 years, ABC has taken a leading role in raising awareness and funds
for the organization to ensure families receive much-needed advocacy, care and
education to increase accessibility and independence for those with disabilities.
For directions to your nearest ABC, visit abcfws.com.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018