Florida-based ABC Fine Wine & Spirits has announced they will donate a portion of from select items to support UCP of Central Florida.
The non-profit helps individuals with and without disabilities achieve their fullest potential, which is a cause close to the company’s CEO.
“When my uncle Jack Holloway, Jr., was born with Cerebral Palsy, resources to care for children with disabilities were severely limited and many had to live in institutions,” shared ABC Chairman/CEO Charles Bailes III. “It has been because of the great work of organizations like UCP that it is now possible for so many children with disabilities to receive the therapy and education they need during the day and return to their loving families each night. This allows these special children to realize their dreams and live their lives without limits.”
Through April 13, a portion of the sales of the following items at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will be donated to support UCP:
- Apothic Crush
- Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon
- J Pinot Gris
- La Marca Prosecco
- Mirassou Pinot Noir
- New Amsterdam Gin
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- New Amsterdam Apple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Mango Vodka
- William Hill Coastal Chardonnay
For more than 50 years, ABC has taken a leading role in raising awareness and funds
for the organization to ensure families receive much-needed advocacy, care and
education to increase accessibility and independence for those with disabilities.
For directions to your nearest ABC, visit abcfws.com.
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018