Shortly after her Super Bowl appearance, Lady Gaga announced a new world tour that includes a Tampa show on December 1, 2017.
The Joanne World Tour is named after the entertainer’s recent 5th album, Joanne, which includes the hit singles “Perfect Illusion,” “Million Reasons,” along with my favorite song, “A-Yo.” Joanne debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, marking her 4th consecutive #1 album – the first female to do so in the 2010s.
Grammy and Golden Globe winner and Academy Award-nominated Lady Gaga is a one-of-a kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 30 million global album sales and 150 million single sales, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time.
She is also an amazing live performer, who incorporates a lot of theatricality into her stage show. The first round of North American and European tickets for this tour have mostly sold-out, resulting in the addition of extra shows in some cities. Don’t miss out on your tickets to the Tampa show!
For more information on Lady Gaga, visit LadyGaga.com.
Tickets for the Amalie Arena show are $46 to $226. Prices do not include facility fee or service charges.
Tickets for the event go on sale Monday, February 20 at 10am at AmalieArena.com, the McDonald’s® Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster outlets and at Ticketmaster.com. Order tickets by phone by calling 800.745.3000.
Citi cardmembers can take advantage of a special pre-sale opportunity beginning Wednesday, through Sunday, February 19 at 5:00 PM. For complete pre-sale details visit citiprivatepass.com. There is an 8 ticket limit per transaction.
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018