Foodstock Orlando is a new multi-day series of food events, live music, and more, and it takes place this week, March 1-4, 2017.
Each day has an event in a different location in Orlando, and each event will feature a separate line-up of food, beverage, and entertainment.
March 1, the “Taste of Foodstock” takes place at the Cheyenne Saloon at the Church Street District in downtown Orlando from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Ferg’s Depot, Ember, and Black Cauldron Brewery. Your Party Pass for the evening includes complimentary craft beers and wine, food samples, and live music from B.B. Kings All Star Band.
March 2, Foodstock moves to the I-Drive 360 complex from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Tapa Toro, Shake Shack, and Paramount Fine Foods. Your evening Party Pass not only includes complimentary beers and wine, and music from Live Hart, but a complimentary ride on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. I-Drive 360 has free parking, too.
March 3, the “Taste of Foodstock” heads down the road to Pointe Orlando from 6-9pm. Participating restaurants include Cuba Libre, The Main Event, B.B. Kings, and Lafayette’s. Complimentary beer and wine, plus live music from the Pointe Collective round out the evening.
March 4, the final night of Foodstock is a free event. It takes place from noon to 3pm at the Broken Cauldron Brewery on West Church Street near downtown. There will be BBQ and craft beers for purchase, as well as the Kona Luau food truck. Wilted Chilis will provide the entertainment.
Celebrate the variety of food and beverages available from local venues, and get your tickets to Foodstock today.
Tickets for the events at Cheyenne Saloon, I-Drive 360, and Pointe Orlando are $49 per person/per night if you purchase in advance online. The price goes up to $55 at the door day of. A three-night pass is $125.
The event at Broken Cauldron Brewery is FREE. Just pay for what you order.
Foodstock benefits the Grand Tour Foundation, which assists student scholarship foundations and non-profit organizations whose mission is to educate students pursuing careers in the hospitality and tourism industries.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit foodstockorlando.com.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018