The ninth annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 25 and 26, 2017.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from some of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Bulla Gastrobar; Restaurant ASH; Kona Grill; Foxtail Coffee Co.; Java Lava Coffee Shops; Nothing Bundt Cakes; and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Gavin DeGraw, along with Johnnyswim, Spencer Ludwig, and more. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners KC and the Sunshine Band, as well as The Legendary JC’s and more.
Admission is $20 per day with advance purchase online, and $25 day of. A two-day admission pass is $35 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and cost $2 each. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes will be available for purchase for $20 per person at the Fest. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com. .A portion of the proceeds benefit UCF Foundation, Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018