The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2017 festival takes place on weekends from March 4 through April 30, and features signature dishes and exciting new cuisine – including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta and cabernet-filled chocolates – as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
Saturday, March 25: Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 1: DNCE
Sunday, April 2: Walk Off the Earth
Saturday, April 8: Hunter Hayes
Sunday, April 9: Daya & Matt Nathanson
Saturday, April 15: The Band Perry
Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
Saturday, April 29: Bachata Heightz, Justin Quiles, Milly Quezada
Sunday, April 30: Tribute Bands performing the best of Jimmy Buffet, Queen, Bon Jovi & Prince
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including annual passes Fun Cards, and daily tickets.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018