Local blog Orlando Date Night Guide has been offering great ideas for dates around the Orlando-area since 2006. But this month, owner Kristen Manieri is raising the bar by launching the Orlando Date Night Discovery Club.
This new project is a monthly subscription service designed to give members curated, tried and tested date night itineraries that will send them exploring hidden gems and best bets around central Orlando (Downtown, College Park, Mills 50, Ivanhoe Village) and Winter Park.
WHAT MEMBERS RECEIVE
Each month members will be mailed two complete itineraries, hand selected by Orlando Date Night Guide and other local experts. These will be complete date nights, including directions on where to go, and tips for making the most of the day or evening out.
Along with the itineraries, each month members will receive more than $20 in gifts and vouchers for use at many of the places on each itinerary, a calendar listing of fun date night events happening in the month ahead, and even a list of fun questions to stimulate amazing conversation during the date.
Discovery Club members also receive front of the line access to select Orlando Date Night Guide; automatic double entry into every Orlando Date Night Guide giveaways; and exclusive online content that’s created only for Discovery Club members.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Monthly subscriptions start at $18.95 per month, and can be purchased month-to-month, as well as in increments of 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions.
The first 1,000 members to join by midnight on December 13, 2016 will receive their first month of the Orlando Date Night Discovery Club for FREE!
To purchase for yourself or a gift, or for more details (they have a great F.A.Q. section), visit OrlandoDiscoveryClub.com.
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Free Day of Dining with Annual Pass Purchase - July 9, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 7, 2018: 33 & Melt, 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Paddlefish, and More - July 7, 2018
- Spooky Empire to Mark 25th Anniversary of Hocus Pocus with Guest Kathy Najimy - July 6, 2018