Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s annual high-tech holiday celebration, Holidays In Space, returns for its fifth year from December 21-January 1, 2017.
The centerpiece of the nightly event is a “Spirit of Exploration” show projected against the side of a Saturn 1B. Reimagined for 2016, it takes guests on a journey through NASA’s history and plans for the future.
Featuring custom animation blended with historic footage of actual launches and awe-inspiring views of Earth, the presentation is a completely unique outdoor cinematic experience that will thrill fans of space exploration.
In addition, the KSC Visitor Complex is adorned for the holiday season with decorations throughout, including a 41-foot holiday tree decorated with lights and flags of the countries that helped build the International Space Station, a giant NASA holiday “meatball” ornament at the entrance, and more.
All holiday activities are included with admission, and no advance reservations are required. Light shows begin at 6:45pm each day, except for December 25 when there is no show. An additional 7:45 show will run December 26 through January 1.
Read our review of last year’s Holidays in Space.
Admission is $50 + tax for adults and $40 + tax for children ages 3-11. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers multiday admission starting at $75 + tax for adults and $60 + tax for children ages 3-11.
For more information, call 877-313-2610 or visit KennedySpaceCenter.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020