Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s annual high-tech holiday celebration, Holidays In Space, returns for its fifth year from December 21-January 1, 2017.
The centerpiece of the nightly event is a “Spirit of Exploration” show projected against the side of a Saturn 1B. Reimagined for 2016, it takes guests on a journey through NASA’s history and plans for the future.
Featuring custom animation blended with historic footage of actual launches and awe-inspiring views of Earth, the presentation is a completely unique outdoor cinematic experience that will thrill fans of space exploration.
In addition, the KSC Visitor Complex is adorned for the holiday season with decorations throughout, including a 41-foot holiday tree decorated with lights and flags of the countries that helped build the International Space Station, a giant NASA holiday “meatball” ornament at the entrance, and more.
All holiday activities are included with admission, and no advance reservations are required. Light shows begin at 6:45pm each day, except for December 25 when there is no show. An additional 7:45 show will run December 26 through January 1.
Read our review of last year’s Holidays in Space.
Admission is $50 + tax for adults and $40 + tax for children ages 3-11. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers multiday admission starting at $75 + tax for adults and $60 + tax for children ages 3-11.
For more information, call 877-313-2610 or visit KennedySpaceCenter.com.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018