The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Spa will host the “Turn Back the Hands of Time” event on Friday, November 18, showcasing the best new products and treatments.
Learn the inside scoop on anti-aging advancements during the event’s educational keynote presentation, “The Spectrum of Anti-Aging Enhancements,” covering everything from organic skincare products to medical devices, injectables and fillers.
Speaking will be top industry experts Kara Pettis (Eminence Organic Skin Care), Dean Langdon (HydraFacial MD), and Dr Richard Gregory (voted Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando).
Guests will also receive a goody bag packed with little luxuries, and will have the opportunity to view demonstrations and sample mini-treatments like the Age-Delay Organic Facial, which emphasizes natural beauty.
The event’s focus on well-being is underscored by the refreshments provided by Highball & Harvest. As Orlando’s premier farm-to-table restaurant, Highball & Harvest incorporates locally sourced produce in its seasonal menu and will prepare nourishing snacks and sips for the event.
The event will run from 5pm to 7pm in the Tuscany Ballroom. A $50 reservation fee will be applied as credit toward the purchase of products or services at the event. Space is limited, so make your reservation by calling 407-393-4200.
For more information on the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, visit ritzcarlton.com/orlando.
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Saturday Night Competition Winners #MonsterJam - May 13, 2019