Orlando Shakespeare Theater in Partnership with UCF presents Stuart Little, select dates from October 25 to November 16.
Based on the celebrated children’s book by E.B. White, Stuart Little is an extraordinary mouse born into an ordinary New York City human family.
Through a series of adventures—a boat race in Central Park, a drive in a gasoline-powered model car, and a chase to find his best friend—Stuart expertly navigates the challenges of being a small mouse in a big world.
Stuart Little features Madelyn James as Stuart, Blain Edwards as Mr. Little/Hank, Maddie Tarbox as Mrs. Little/Ensemble, Eric Eichenlaub as Snowbell/Ensemble, Gabrielle Toledo as Margalo/Ensemble, and Mike Nilsson as George/Ensemble.
Joining director Melissa Mason Braillard, the artistic team includes Set Designer Kim Gromoll, Lighting Designer Colleen Doherty, Costume Designer Mel Barger, and Sound Designer Britt Sandusky.
Tickets are $9 per person for shows Tuesday through Friday. Saturday shows are $14 children and $18 adults.
For tickets and more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
Join members of the cast for interactive pre-show fun for the whole family. The fun starts 10-15 minutes prior to every performance.
Stick around after Saturday performances of Stuart Little for a special autograph session with the stars of the show.
[Photo courtesy Orlando Shakes; photographer Olivia Winslow]
- The Roth Family Jewish Community Center to Host Author Jenna Blum Aug 27 .. @Jenna_Blum @orlandoJCC - August 16, 2019
- Disney On Ice Presents Road Trip Adventures at Amway Center Sept 6-8 + Ticket Giveaway! .. @DisneyOnIce #RoadTripAdventures - August 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Hosts Grand Opening of NBA Experience at Disney Springs .. #Disney #NBAExperience - August 13, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts Free Open House for Fall Arts Classes Aug 17 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - August 12, 2019
- The Orlando Boat Show Returns August 16-18, 2019 + Win Tickets! #Giveaway #TheOrlandoBoatShow - August 8, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Fall 2019 Classes Now on Sale … @DrPhillipsCtr - August 6, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For August 2019 ::UPDATED:: #OrlandoFoodies - July 31, 2019
- Out and About: Smoothie King Serves Up Pure Pineapple Recharge for Summer #ad @SmoothieKing - July 30, 2019
- Taste! Central Florida Announces Over 40 Participants for 2019 Event @TasteCFL - July 29, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 27, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Boxi Park, Tijuana Flats, Del Frisco’s, and More - July 27, 2019