On October 21, skincare brand Origins held a grand opening party for their new store at Disney Springs, and CitySurfing Orlando was invited to attend.
If you follow us on Instagram, you may have already seen a few of the photos I took of this beautiful and well laid-out store. All the product lines are arranged neatly along the walls, with testers and signs explaining what the benefits are for each.
The store also has a elegant sink area featuring brass faucets and sink basin. Why? So you can actually fully try the products before you buy with complimentary mini facials. I think that’s an awesome customer-friendly feature.
During the event, I had the chance to speak with Doreen Hatchet, General Manager of Origins North America, about the company and this location, the brand’s 65th store.
She said Origins prides itself on all-natural ingredients sourced from sustainable regions. And they are manufactured using a combination of renewable resources and earth-friendly practices.
When I asked what was her favorite product line, she instantly picked Plantscription, their new anti-aging line that is fortified with Anogeissus, a plant sourced from Ghana. As for best sellers, she mentioned the Ginzing line, fortified with Coffee Beans and Panax Ginseng, and the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask were popular
So then I asked the big question: Why choose to open a store in Disney Springs? Doreen said the company felt that Disney had high standards for quality and customer service, as does Origins, so they felt it would be a good fit.
Perusing the store, I saw several items I want to try on my next visit, and I went home with a trio of products. Doreen also mentioned that Origins would be offering gift boxes of their most popular products for the holiday shopping season (less than a month away – can you believe it?).
The Origins store at Disney Springs is located in the Town Center section. It is open Sunday through Thursday from 10am to 11pm, and Friday and Saturday from 10am to 11:30pm. Parking is free at the Disney Springs garages (the Lime one is the closer of the two to the store).
For more information on Origins and its products, visit origins.com.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018