On October 21, skincare brand Origins held a grand opening party for their new store at Disney Springs, and CitySurfing Orlando was invited to attend.
If you follow us on Instagram, you may have already seen a few of the photos I took of this beautiful and well laid-out store. All the product lines are arranged neatly along the walls, with testers and signs explaining what the benefits are for each.
The store also has a elegant sink area featuring brass faucets and sink basin. Why? So you can actually fully try the products before you buy with complimentary mini facials. I think that’s an awesome customer-friendly feature.
During the event, I had the chance to speak with Doreen Hatchet, General Manager of Origins North America, about the company and this location, the brand’s 65th store.
She said Origins prides itself on all-natural ingredients sourced from sustainable regions. And they are manufactured using a combination of renewable resources and earth-friendly practices.
When I asked what was her favorite product line, she instantly picked Plantscription, their new anti-aging line that is fortified with Anogeissus, a plant sourced from Ghana. As for best sellers, she mentioned the Ginzing line, fortified with Coffee Beans and Panax Ginseng, and the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask were popular
So then I asked the big question: Why choose to open a store in Disney Springs? Doreen said the company felt that Disney had high standards for quality and customer service, as does Origins, so they felt it would be a good fit.
Perusing the store, I saw several items I want to try on my next visit, and I went home with a trio of products. Doreen also mentioned that Origins would be offering gift boxes of their most popular products for the holiday shopping season (less than a month away – can you believe it?).
The Origins store at Disney Springs is located in the Town Center section. It is open Sunday through Thursday from 10am to 11pm, and Friday and Saturday from 10am to 11:30pm. Parking is free at the Disney Springs garages (the Lime one is the closer of the two to the store).
For more information on Origins and its products, visit origins.com.
- The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food and Drink Menus - February 25, 2018
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018