Central Florida’s craft beer scene will celebrate when Deadly Sins Brewing holds their grand opening event in Winter Park on October 15.
The brewery’s journey began twelve months ago, when owners Tom Adams and Ana Barrientos were discussing their future. Tom had been homebrewing on and off for 15 years, a hobby that saw a renaissance when he met Ana.
After a beautiful vacation in Asheville, NC the couple decided to take the next step, and open a brewery together. Within a month Tom had drafted a business plan, in three had secured a loan, and on November 1st, 2015 the lease was signed.
The small brewery soft opened on July 15th but had difficulty keeping their own beer on tap due to a three-month delay in the arrival of their equipment. Brewmaster Travis Smith and Assistant Brewer Amanda Kucker have been crafting small batches in the meantime, but no longer as equipment arrived August 27.
They now brew on a seven-barrel system, and released the first brew on the new system on September 23, 2016.
Deadly Brewing’s Grand Opening party will start with a noon ribbon cutting, followed by opening 12 taps of craft beer, with limited releases scheduled to drop throughout the day.
SwedeDISH and Daydream Pizza food trucks will be on hand, and there will be live local music until midnight.
Deadly Sins Brewing is located at 750 Jackson Ave in Winter Park. The 4,000 square foot property is in an industrial area, off Fairbanks and behind 4Rivers Smokehouse.
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019