Central Florida’s craft beer scene will celebrate when Deadly Sins Brewing holds their grand opening event in Winter Park on October 15.
The brewery’s journey began twelve months ago, when owners Tom Adams and Ana Barrientos were discussing their future. Tom had been homebrewing on and off for 15 years, a hobby that saw a renaissance when he met Ana.
After a beautiful vacation in Asheville, NC the couple decided to take the next step, and open a brewery together. Within a month Tom had drafted a business plan, in three had secured a loan, and on November 1st, 2015 the lease was signed.
The small brewery soft opened on July 15th but had difficulty keeping their own beer on tap due to a three-month delay in the arrival of their equipment. Brewmaster Travis Smith and Assistant Brewer Amanda Kucker have been crafting small batches in the meantime, but no longer as equipment arrived August 27.
They now brew on a seven-barrel system, and released the first brew on the new system on September 23, 2016.
Deadly Brewing’s Grand Opening party will start with a noon ribbon cutting, followed by opening 12 taps of craft beer, with limited releases scheduled to drop throughout the day.
SwedeDISH and Daydream Pizza food trucks will be on hand, and there will be live local music until midnight.
Deadly Sins Brewing is located at 750 Jackson Ave in Winter Park. The 4,000 square foot property is in an industrial area, off Fairbanks and behind 4Rivers Smokehouse.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018