The date is almost upon us…Central Florida’s annual Cows ‘n Cabs is set to return for its sixth year on Saturday, October 22.
Break out your best cowboy attire or dress up, and sample food and drinks from more than 20 of Central Florida’s top restaurants.
Hosts for the evening are ABC Fine Wine & Sprits’ David Larue and 4 Rivers Smokehouse founder John Rivers, and it takes place at 150 North New York Avenue in Winter Park’s West Meadow.
Sample delicious food and drink from:
4 Rivers Smokehouse, The Sweet Shop, and The COOP
Black Rooster Taqueria
Hunger Street Tacos
Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park
Puff ’n Stuff
Taverna Opa Orlando
The Osprey Tavern
JW Marriott’s Whisper Creek
And so many more.
Cows ‘n Cabs tickets are $110 for general admission, and $140 for VIP, which includes early entry. Guests must be 21 and older to attend.
For more information or to purchase tickets please visit cowsncabs.com.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018