Chef Night returns to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida on October 26, with a meal prepared by The Capital Grille.
Vice President and Corporate Executive Chef of The Capital Grille, Chef Michael Laduke has created a four course menu, with cocktails, for the evening.
The menu guest get to enjoy is:
Welcome Reception Cocktails
Passed Stoli Doli Tasters (Pineapple Infused Stoli Vodka), and a Capital Grille Classic Passed Basil Hayden Brown Derby Cocktail(Basil Hayden Bourbon and Housemade Grapefruit Soda with Honey Syrup).
Gorgonzola Topped Figs with Ruby Port Syrup
Pan Seared Filet “Carpaccio” with Charred Shallot Aioli
Tower of Jumbo Shrimp and King Crab with Stone Ground Mustard Mayo and House Made Cocktail
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans Warm Honey Bacon Vinaigrette
30 Day Dry Aged Sirloin with Rosti Potatoes, Asparagus Saute, and Mushroom Glace
Tickets are $125 per person, and all proceeds from the evening will benefit the Darden Foundation Community Kitchen’s Culinary Training Program at Second Harvest Food Bank.
The dinner will take place at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando.
Visit feedhopenow.org to purchase tickets, or for more information.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018