Chef Night returns to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida on October 26, with a meal prepared by The Capital Grille.
Vice President and Corporate Executive Chef of The Capital Grille, Chef Michael Laduke has created a four course menu, with cocktails, for the evening.
The menu guest get to enjoy is:
Welcome Reception Cocktails
Passed Stoli Doli Tasters (Pineapple Infused Stoli Vodka), and a Capital Grille Classic Passed Basil Hayden Brown Derby Cocktail(Basil Hayden Bourbon and Housemade Grapefruit Soda with Honey Syrup).
Gorgonzola Topped Figs with Ruby Port Syrup
Pan Seared Filet “Carpaccio” with Charred Shallot Aioli
Tower of Jumbo Shrimp and King Crab with Stone Ground Mustard Mayo and House Made Cocktail
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans Warm Honey Bacon Vinaigrette
30 Day Dry Aged Sirloin with Rosti Potatoes, Asparagus Saute, and Mushroom Glace
Tickets are $125 per person, and all proceeds from the evening will benefit the Darden Foundation Community Kitchen’s Culinary Training Program at Second Harvest Food Bank.
The dinner will take place at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando.
Visit feedhopenow.org to purchase tickets, or for more information.
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019