Last month, we told you about all the great horror stars and other guests that would be at the annual Spooky Empire show in Orlando. Can you believe the line-up has gotten even more amazing?
Who should you be getting excited about? How about “Weird Al” Yankovic himself! His comedy concerts sell out, but you can meet him with admission to Spooky Empire.
How about cast members from the Netflix summer sleeper hit, “Stranger Things“? Appearing during the weekend are Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), Shannon Purser (Barb Holland), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas Sinclair), Noah Schnapp (Will Byers), Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler), Joe Chrest (Ted Wheeler), and David Harbour (Jim Hopper). Hopefully they leave the Demogorgon in the Upside-Down.
And even more stars of horror like:
- P.J. Soles (Halloween)
- Imogen Boorman (Hellbound: Hellraiser 2)
- William Forsythe (Devil’s Rejects; Rob Zombie’s Halloween)
- Tom Savini (Legendary horror effects master and actor)
- Heather Langenkamp, Joann WIllette, Amanda Wyss, Danny Hassel, Lisa Wilcox, Andres Jones, and Ronee Blakely (Nightmare on Elm Street films)
These guests join the previously announced:
- Karen Fukuhara (Katana – Suicide Squad)
- Robert England (Freddy Krueger – Nightmare on Elm Street)
- A Hellraiser II reunion feat. Doug Bradley (Pinhead), Simon Bamford (Butterball), Nicholas Vince (Chatterer), and Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite)
- Kane Hodder (Jason – Friday the 13th)
- Tony Moran (Michael Myer – Halloween)
- Bill Johnson (Leatherface – Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Zoe Bell (Death Proof; Kill Bill)
- Bill Mosely (House of 1000 Corpses; Devil’s Rejects)
All this, plus there will be a Tattoo Festival, and a Horror Film Festival.
Spooky Empire will be help October 7-9, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Single day tickets are $30-$35; a three day weekend pass is $60; and VIP weekend passes are $199. After September 19, the prices will rise, and be even more when purchasing at the door.
Autographs and photo ops are additional prices, and vary by guest. Most guests are present the entire weekend, but a select few will only be there Saturday and Sunday.
Rooms are available at The Hyatt Regency nearby for a discounted price of $119 per night. Rooms can be reserved online or by calling 1-407-284-1234. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for special rate.
For more information regarding guests. the schedule and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018