Last month, we told you about all the great horror stars and other guests that would be at the annual Spooky Empire show in Orlando. Can you believe the line-up has gotten even more amazing?
Who should you be getting excited about? How about “Weird Al” Yankovic himself! His comedy concerts sell out, but you can meet him with admission to Spooky Empire.
How about cast members from the Netflix summer sleeper hit, “Stranger Things“? Appearing during the weekend are Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), Shannon Purser (Barb Holland), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas Sinclair), Noah Schnapp (Will Byers), Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler), Joe Chrest (Ted Wheeler), and David Harbour (Jim Hopper). Hopefully they leave the Demogorgon in the Upside-Down.
And even more stars of horror like:
- P.J. Soles (Halloween)
- Imogen Boorman (Hellbound: Hellraiser 2)
- William Forsythe (Devil’s Rejects; Rob Zombie’s Halloween)
- Tom Savini (Legendary horror effects master and actor)
- Heather Langenkamp, Joann WIllette, Amanda Wyss, Danny Hassel, Lisa Wilcox, Andres Jones, and Ronee Blakely (Nightmare on Elm Street films)
These guests join the previously announced:
- Karen Fukuhara (Katana – Suicide Squad)
- Robert England (Freddy Krueger – Nightmare on Elm Street)
- A Hellraiser II reunion feat. Doug Bradley (Pinhead), Simon Bamford (Butterball), Nicholas Vince (Chatterer), and Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite)
- Kane Hodder (Jason – Friday the 13th)
- Tony Moran (Michael Myer – Halloween)
- Bill Johnson (Leatherface – Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Zoe Bell (Death Proof; Kill Bill)
- Bill Mosely (House of 1000 Corpses; Devil’s Rejects)
All this, plus there will be a Tattoo Festival, and a Horror Film Festival.
Spooky Empire will be help October 7-9, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Single day tickets are $30-$35; a three day weekend pass is $60; and VIP weekend passes are $199. After September 19, the prices will rise, and be even more when purchasing at the door.
Autographs and photo ops are additional prices, and vary by guest. Most guests are present the entire weekend, but a select few will only be there Saturday and Sunday.
Rooms are available at The Hyatt Regency nearby for a discounted price of $119 per night. Rooms can be reserved online or by calling 1-407-284-1234. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for special rate.
For more information regarding guests. the schedule and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019
- Monster Jam Returns to Camping World Stadium Jan 19, 2019 #MonsterJam - January 7, 2019