This month, Sprinkles at Disney Springs is showing their school spirit with some great back-to-school promotions for teachers and students alike.
Sweet on Teachers Mondays rewards educators with a free cupcake when one is bought, and you show your teacher I.D.
Straight A Tuesdays rewards students who show a test or paper with an A letter grade with a free cupcake when one is bought.
And to celebrate back-to-school, the ice cream flavor of the month is Peanut Butter & Jelly. Enjoy creamy peanut butter ice cream swirled with ribbons of tart strawberry jelly.
You can also celebrate Grandparents Day on September 11 with a special Grandma or Grandpa box of cupcakes. You can even add a personal photo to a cupcake. And they deliver! Call the store at 407-560-9192 or order online.
For more details, or directions to Sprinkles at Disney Springs, visit sprinkles.com.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018