Did you know 1 in 6 Central Floridians struggle with hunger? That’s why I’m taking the Skip a Meal Challenge, and I hope you will, too!
During the month of September, simply “skip a meal” (you don’t actually have to not eat) and donate what you would’ve spent on that meal (or more, if you like).
The great news is all donations are being matched dollar for dollar, up to $10,000. That means whatever you donate will be doubled.
A gift of only $10 can provide 40 meals. The Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is aiming for a goal of $20,000 with this campaign.
WIll you help?
Visit feedhopenow.org to donate, or for more information on the Skip a Meal Challenge, which is part of Hunger Action Month.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018