The annual Ribs & Whiskey menu has returned to Marlow’s Tavern locations in Central Florida, and will be available until October 17, 2016.
This year’s Ribs & Whiskey menu features ribs with three sauces served tableside – Jack Daniel’s glaze, East Carolina barbecue and Marlow’s chipotle barbecue sauce.
It’s available in half rack or full rack sizes, and served with Granny Smith Apple Cabbage, Pimento Cheese “Stuffed” Tater Tots, and Sweet Corn & Jalapeño Muffins.
More On the Menu
The menu also includes the following zesty BBQ-inspired dishes:
- Kickin’ Chicken Verde Soup – Tender chicken, fresh cilantro, roasted poblanos, tomatillos, fall sweet corn and chili cream
- Blistered Poblano & Jalapeno, “Popper Style” – Roasted corn, cheddar, mozzarella, provolone and fresh herbs with BBQ ranch for dippin’
- Daily Smoke-House Flatbread – Marlow’s secret sauce and the best ingredients the farm has to offer
- Beef & Buns – 24 hr. smoked beef brisket sliced thin slathered in Jack Daniel’s Honey Glaze, Granny Smith apple-cabbage slaw and crispy tobacco onion on a buttery onion roll
- BBQ Blazed Cobb Salad – Barbecue chicken, crisp field greens, Roma tomato, crumbling Gorgonzola, applewood-smoked bacon, sweet corn, slivered red onions and barbecue Gorgonzola dressing
- Slow-Cooked Smithfield James River St. Louis-Style Ribs – Served with Granny Smith apple-cabbage slaw, pimento cheese “stuffed” tater tots and house-made sweet corn and jalapeño muffin
- Bourbon Bread Pudding – Crème-brûlée-soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey for sippin’
A companion beverage menu includes adult beverages such as:
- R&W S’weet Tea – Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka, fresh lemon, agave nectar, topped with a shot of Shock Top beer and a kick of orange
- New Fashioned – Belle Meade Bourbon, Giffard Banana Liqueur, Jack Rudy Aromatic Bitters, Expressed Orange Peel on the rock
- Scrappy Old Timer – Barrel Aged in House – Old Forester 100, Suze Aperitif, Cocchi Torino & Scrappy’s Orange Bitters
Marlow’s Tavern has four locations in Central Florida: Pointe Orlando, Waterford Lakes, Lee Vista, and Winter Park.
For more information on the Ribs & Whiskey promotion, or for directions, visit MarlowsTavern.com.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020