The annual Ribs & Whiskey menu has returned to Marlow’s Tavern locations in Central Florida, and will be available until October 17, 2016.
This year’s Ribs & Whiskey menu features ribs with three sauces served tableside – Jack Daniel’s glaze, East Carolina barbecue and Marlow’s chipotle barbecue sauce.
It’s available in half rack or full rack sizes, and served with Granny Smith Apple Cabbage, Pimento Cheese “Stuffed” Tater Tots, and Sweet Corn & Jalapeño Muffins.
More On the Menu
The menu also includes the following zesty BBQ-inspired dishes:
- Kickin’ Chicken Verde Soup – Tender chicken, fresh cilantro, roasted poblanos, tomatillos, fall sweet corn and chili cream
- Blistered Poblano & Jalapeno, “Popper Style” – Roasted corn, cheddar, mozzarella, provolone and fresh herbs with BBQ ranch for dippin’
- Daily Smoke-House Flatbread – Marlow’s secret sauce and the best ingredients the farm has to offer
- Beef & Buns – 24 hr. smoked beef brisket sliced thin slathered in Jack Daniel’s Honey Glaze, Granny Smith apple-cabbage slaw and crispy tobacco onion on a buttery onion roll
- BBQ Blazed Cobb Salad – Barbecue chicken, crisp field greens, Roma tomato, crumbling Gorgonzola, applewood-smoked bacon, sweet corn, slivered red onions and barbecue Gorgonzola dressing
- Slow-Cooked Smithfield James River St. Louis-Style Ribs – Served with Granny Smith apple-cabbage slaw, pimento cheese “stuffed” tater tots and house-made sweet corn and jalapeño muffin
- Bourbon Bread Pudding – Crème-brûlée-soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey for sippin’
A companion beverage menu includes adult beverages such as:
- R&W S’weet Tea – Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka, fresh lemon, agave nectar, topped with a shot of Shock Top beer and a kick of orange
- New Fashioned – Belle Meade Bourbon, Giffard Banana Liqueur, Jack Rudy Aromatic Bitters, Expressed Orange Peel on the rock
- Scrappy Old Timer – Barrel Aged in House – Old Forester 100, Suze Aperitif, Cocchi Torino & Scrappy’s Orange Bitters
Marlow’s Tavern has four locations in Central Florida: Pointe Orlando, Waterford Lakes, Lee Vista, and Winter Park.
For more information on the Ribs & Whiskey promotion, or for directions, visit MarlowsTavern.com.
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019
- Mad Cow Theatre presents ‘Fade’ Aug 23 – Sept 15, 2019 .. @MadCowTheatre - August 20, 2019
- Joe Bonamassa Announces Two Central Florida Dates in February 2020 .. @KingCenterPA @RuthEckerdHall @JBONAMASSA - August 19, 2019
- The Roth Family Jewish Community Center to Host Author Jenna Blum Aug 27 .. @Jenna_Blum @orlandoJCC - August 16, 2019
- Disney On Ice Presents Road Trip Adventures at Amway Center Sept 6-8 + Ticket Giveaway! .. @DisneyOnIce #RoadTripAdventures - August 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Hosts Grand Opening of NBA Experience at Disney Springs .. #Disney #NBAExperience - August 13, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts Free Open House for Fall Arts Classes Aug 17 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - August 12, 2019
- The Orlando Boat Show Returns August 16-18, 2019 + Win Tickets! #Giveaway #TheOrlandoBoatShow - August 8, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Fall 2019 Classes Now on Sale … @DrPhillipsCtr - August 6, 2019