If you’ve been wanting to visit the Orlando Science Center, put September 18 on your calendar. That’s when admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer including all four floors of exhibits, giant-screen and 3-D films, and live programming, from 10am to 5pm.
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit bit.ly/OSC10DollarDay. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018