If you’ve been wanting to visit the Orlando Science Center, put September 18 on your calendar. That’s when admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer including all four floors of exhibits, giant-screen and 3-D films, and live programming, from 10am to 5pm.
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit bit.ly/OSC10DollarDay. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020