As part of their on-going series of event streaming, Walt Disney World has announced they will live broadcast from the parks on Sunday, September 18.
During the live stream, they will show the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” show as it’s happening and share a few behind-the-scenes details during an exclusive live interview with one of the show directors. This show is a fan favorite, and Disney will make sure you have a great view to watch it.
The stream will also feature updates from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (maybe the Headless Horseman will make an appearance?), the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, and more.
The live stream will start at 8pm, and appear in a post at the top of the Disney Parks Blog.. These live stream events are a great way to enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World, without being there.
[Photo courtesy Walt Disney World]
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018