Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen, a Modern-American concept eatery from Tavistock Restaurant Collection, will open Wednesday, September 21, at Lake Nona Town Center.
The restaurant will offer eclectic small plates inspired by a global spice palate. Made-from-scratch dishes include Quail Egg Croquettes ($9), Roasted Edamame ($7), Wagyu Skirt Steak ($14), Skillet-Roasted Clams (above; $11), and Guava and Goat Cheese Flatbread ($12).
Three, “For The Table” offerings are larger in size, served family-style, and include a Crispy Pork Loin ($35), Flame Grilled Ribeye ($53) and Jambalaya ($35).
Executive Chef Jason Bergeron, who competed earlier this year on Food Network’s “Chopped Grill Masters,” will oversee the menu.
At the heart of Chroma’s 256-seat restaurant is an oversized bar, where guests can enjoy wines-on-tap, local draft beers and seven Tavistock private-label wines.
A selection of nine housemade cocktails created by Assistant General Manager Megan Harris range from a signature Chroma Paloma ($10) with Stoli Ohranj, grapefruit juice, mint, and Coppertail Brewing Co. Wheat Stroke, to exciting twists on the classics like a Seasonal Sangria ($9), a Pineapple Ginger Caipirinha, ($11), Adam’s Got Mojo ($10) and an Ancho Daiquiri ($11).
To make reservations or for more information, visit ChromaLakeNona.com.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020