STK Orlando recently opened at Disney Springs, and is the only one to offer a lunch seating. The other locations in the brand are only open for dinner.
Created by Executive Chef James O’Donnell, the menu at lunch features many of the dishes found on the dinner menu, such as a variety of steaks, Free Range Chicken, and Florida grouper.
What sets this menu apart is the inclusion of a Burgers & Sandwiches section.
There are four dishes available in this section: a Classic Burger, STK Wagyu Burger, Crispy Mahi Mahi sandwich, and a Grilled Chicken Club. All are served with a choice of fries or a small salad.
Seating is on the second level for lunch, and when it gets a little cooler out, the outdoor terrace will be a perfect spot to do lunch at Disney Springs.
STK Orlando is located in The Landing section of Disney Springs. The Orange garage by Planet Hollywood is closest to the restaurant, and parking is free.
Lunch hours are 11:30am-3:30pm daily. For more information, visit stkhouse.com.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018