For the month of August, Sprinkles has partnered with actress/entrepreneur Drew Barrymore for a special cupcake flavor: Strawberry Shortcake by Drew Barrymore.
It features a rich yellow cake filled with tart, juicy strawberry curd, and topped with a pillowy cloud of toasted marshmallow frosting.
Sprinkles will donate 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this cupcake through August 31, up to $50,000 with a minimum donation of $25,000, to United Friends of the Children. The charity empowers current and former foster youth on their journey to self-sufficiency through service-enriched education and housing programs, advocacy and consistent relationships with a community of people who care.
Sprinkles at Disney Springs is located at the Town Center section. Make sure you sign up for their loyalty program before you go.
For more information, visit sprinkles.com.
[Photo credit: Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com]
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019