Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attractions in Florida are thanking K-12 educators for all their hard work with the return of Educator Appreciation Days.
All K-12 school personnel are invited to visit any of Ripley’s Florida attractions for FREE from September 6 to October 16, 2016.
Educators need to bring a current pay stub and photo ID to receive their free admission. They can also bring up to five guests who will receive 50% discounts on their admission.
Orlando: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
St. Augustine: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, Red Train Tours, Bayfront Mini Golf and Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventures
Panama City Beach: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, 7D Moving Theater and Marvelous Mirror Maze
Key West: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando is located at 8201 International Drive, and is open daily from 9am to midnight (last entry nightly at 11pm).
For more information, please visit ripleys.com/orlando or call 407-345-0501.
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018