Get your taste buds ready! The O-Town MacDown returns to Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee on August 20, 2016.
The event is a family-fun, mac-n-cheese cooking competition benefiting Give Kids The World, and features talented chefs and caterers from all around Orlando serving up some of the best mac-n-cheese dishes on the planet.
It also has live entertainment, a kids’ zone, chef demonstrations, vendors to shop, and more.
Tickets are $15 for adults in advance, and $20 at the door. Kids are $10 advance; $15 at the door. The O-Town MacDown runs from 11am to 3pm, and tickets include the mac-n-cheese samples.
Proceeds benefit Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, which is a wish-fulfilling, fanciful, carefree retreat for children with life-threatening illnesses, and their families.
I went last year, and it was tasty fun!
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit GKTW’s O-Town MacDown page.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018