The Dinner Party Project, an invitation-only weekly dinner party created to connect Orlando foodies over great meals, is celebrating its two-year anniversary with a party open to all on August 20.
Craft cocktails and delicious hor d’oeuvres will kick off the night. Once cocktail hour comes to a close, guests will gather around the table.
Dinner will feature five courses by NOVA, The Wandering Wonton, Sobremesa, Em’s Neighborhood Kitchen, and Hyatt Regency Orlando. The party will also include live art by Nathan Selikoff.
Cost is $75 per person; $100 for VIP. VIPs will enjoy an extra 30 minutes of the Coopers’ Craft cocktail hour and priority parking.
$10 of the ticket price will be donated to the One Orlando Fund in honor of Colleen Burns. This event would not be possible without these amazing sponsors: YELP, Credo, Paper Goat Post, In Bloom Florist, Dishie Rentals, and Broken Cauldon.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit thedinnerpartyproject.co/2yearparty.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018