It’s almost time to start preparing for another year of school and Central Florida’s Seminole Towne Center and Waterford Lakes Town Center say they’ve got students covered with Back-To-School promotions.
The promotions will coincide with Florida’s Tax-free Weekend taking place August 5 – 7. Tax-free items will include clothing, footwear and bags that cost $60 or less and school supplies worth $15 or less.
Seminole Towne Center
From now through August 21, Seminole Towne Center will host “Arrive in Style,” its premier back-to-school shopping event series featuring style tips, fashion displays, a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
There will also be a special Back-to-school Expo on Saturday, August 6, from 10am to 3pm in Center Court. There will be free activities throughout the mall for children and meet and greets with representatives from Orlando City Soccer and the Orlando Magic, cuddle and petting opportunities with animals from the Central Florida Zoo and giveaways, discounts and prizes from local retailers.
Families can learn about college savings, educational aids, sports activities and meet with representatives from the Seminole County Health Department regarding immunizations and other wellness and safety topics. Parents can also sign-up their children for a free membership in Seminole Towne Center’s new kids program, The KidX Club.
Seminole Towne Center is located at the intersection of I-4 and SR 46 (Exit 101C) in Sanford, Florida.
Waterford Lakes Town Center
From now through August 21, Waterford Lakes Town Center will also participate in the “Arrive in Style” back-to-school shopping promotion featuring style tips and a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
Waterford Lakes Town Center is located off of SR-408 at Alafaya Trail in East Orlando.
“Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes
Both shopping centers are also participating in the “Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes, along with other WP Glimcher Malls nationwide.
The contest offers a chance to win a $2,500 shopping spree with personal recommendations by celebrity stylist to the stars Lo VonRumpf. He is best known for his stand-out looks on numerous high profile Disney channel and Nickelodeon teen stars plus recording artists and A-list actors.
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018