It’s almost time to start preparing for another year of school and Central Florida’s Seminole Towne Center and Waterford Lakes Town Center say they’ve got students covered with Back-To-School promotions.
The promotions will coincide with Florida’s Tax-free Weekend taking place August 5 – 7. Tax-free items will include clothing, footwear and bags that cost $60 or less and school supplies worth $15 or less.
Seminole Towne Center
From now through August 21, Seminole Towne Center will host “Arrive in Style,” its premier back-to-school shopping event series featuring style tips, fashion displays, a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
There will also be a special Back-to-school Expo on Saturday, August 6, from 10am to 3pm in Center Court. There will be free activities throughout the mall for children and meet and greets with representatives from Orlando City Soccer and the Orlando Magic, cuddle and petting opportunities with animals from the Central Florida Zoo and giveaways, discounts and prizes from local retailers.
Families can learn about college savings, educational aids, sports activities and meet with representatives from the Seminole County Health Department regarding immunizations and other wellness and safety topics. Parents can also sign-up their children for a free membership in Seminole Towne Center’s new kids program, The KidX Club.
Seminole Towne Center is located at the intersection of I-4 and SR 46 (Exit 101C) in Sanford, Florida.
Waterford Lakes Town Center
From now through August 21, Waterford Lakes Town Center will also participate in the “Arrive in Style” back-to-school shopping promotion featuring style tips and a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
Waterford Lakes Town Center is located off of SR-408 at Alafaya Trail in East Orlando.
“Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes
Both shopping centers are also participating in the “Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes, along with other WP Glimcher Malls nationwide.
The contest offers a chance to win a $2,500 shopping spree with personal recommendations by celebrity stylist to the stars Lo VonRumpf. He is best known for his stand-out looks on numerous high profile Disney channel and Nickelodeon teen stars plus recording artists and A-list actors.
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018