Orlando Main Streets is hosting its second Main Street Restaurant Week to promote its culinary members July 30 though August 13, 2016.
During this two week period, participating restaurants will offer a select prix fixe menu with price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, determined by the restaurant’s normal pricing and the menu they put together.
Diners can enjoy restaurants like:
- P is for Pie Bake Shop and Bikes, Beans and Bordeaux Cafe in Audubon Park Garden District
- Wahlburgers and Kres Chophouse in the Church Street District
- RusTeak and K Restaurant in College Park
- Sodo Sushi Grill in Downtown South
- Pio Pio Latin Cuisine in Gateway Orlando
- Santiago’s Bodega in Ivanhoe Village
- Restaurant ASH and Maxine’s on Shine in Mills 50
- Soco and Baoery Asian Gastropub in Thornton Park
And so much more. Fifty Orlando restaurants in total are participating, so you’re sure to find some place worth trying out.
No tickets or passes are required. Food lovers may simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they like. Ask for the Orlando Main Street Restaurant Week menu when seated.
For a full list of participating restaurants, the prix fixe menus, or more information, visit orlandomainstreets.com/restaurantweek.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018