To celebrate its own “Sweet 16” birthday, Discovery Cove has launched a national sweepstakes promotion that will award one winner and 15 of their friends a trip to Orlando to visit the park.
The prize includes roundtrip airfare, two nights’ hotel accommodations, transportation and a VIP guest package.
During their stay at Discovery Cove, all 16 guests will have the opportunity to swim with bottlenose dolphins, snorkel among thousands of tropical fish and rays, play in a fresh-water river and hand-feed exotic birds in an on-site aviary.
The group will also have exclusive use of two private cabanas with hammocks, lounge chairs and a well-stocked fridge, as well as complimentary meals, snacks, wetsuits, snorkel gear, towels, lockers and sunscreen.
As if that isn’t enough, the prize package even includes tickets to Discovery Cove’s sister parks, SeaWorld Orlando, and Aquatica.
Enter online at DiscoveryCove.com/Sweet16. Entrants must be 18 years old and may enter once a day through August 14, 2016. A winner will be announced on August 15, 2016 via email.
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 27 @ 3pm || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020
- Enrique Iglesias And Ricky Martin Co-Headlining Tour Comes to Amway Center in Orlando October 2020 .. #EnriqueIglesias #RickyMartin @AmwayCenter - March 11, 2020