One of the highlights of the holiday season at Walt Disney World is the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, and some of the narrators for the 2016 edition have been announced.
A part of Disney’s Holidays Around the World celebration, the Candlelight Processional is a nightly dramatic re-telling of the Christmas story with celebrity narrators, a mass choir singing traditional and contemporary Christmas songs – along with the symphonic strains of the Walt Disney World orchestra.
Here are the 2016 narrators. Many are returning favorites (Neil Patrick Harris tends to be very popular):
11/25-27 – Steven Curtis Chapman
11/28-12/1 – Neil Patrick Harris
12/2-12/3 – Whoopi Goldberg
12/4-12/12 – TBA
12/13-12/15 – Meredith Vieira
12/16-12/18 – TBA
12/19-12/21 – Joe Morton
12/22-12/27 – TBA
12/28-12/30 – Cal Ripken, Jr.
The Candlelight Processional is presented three times per night: 5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm, except for December 4 when there is no 5pm show. TBA slots will be filled as we get closer to the holidays.
If you’d like to reserve your seating, dining packages are available daily that include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select Epcot full-service restaurants (or one full buffet where applicable), and guaranteed seating at the Candlelight Processional.
This year, in addition to lunch and dinner packages, breakfast options are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and Garden Grill. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Dining Packages for breakfast start at $27 plus tax per person for adults and $14 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. Packages for lunch and dinner start at $47 plus tax per person for adults and $20 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
For Dining Reservations that include preferred Candlelight Processional seating, please call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE or visit waltdisneyworld.com.
The Candlelight Processional is included with admission to Epcot.
- Out and About: Family-Style Dining at Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive .. @MiasItalian_Orl #MiasItalianKitchen #DiningReview - October 19, 2021
- World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park to Open in Central Florida Feb 2022 .. #PeppaPigFlorida @PeppaPigFlorida - October 14, 2021
- The Orange Cup Regatta Returns to Lakeland Oct 16-17, 2021 .. #OrangeCupRegatta @APBA_Racing @CentralFLSports - October 13, 2021
- Universal’s Mardi Gras Returns to Universal Orlando in 2022 .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - October 12, 2021
- Disney Genie and Lightning Lane Launch Oct. 19 at Walt Disney World .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyGenie #LightningLane - October 10, 2021
- Come Out With Pride Orlando Takes Over Lake Eola Oct. 9, 2021 .. #ComeOutWithPride @orlandopride - October 7, 2021
- Universal Orlando To Close Shrek 4-D Attraction .. @UniversalOrlando #Shrek4D - October 6, 2021
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2021 With These Orlando-Area Restaurant Deals .. #NationalTacoDay #OrlandoTacos #OrlandoFoodies - October 4, 2021
- IMMERSE 2021 to Take Over Downtown Orlando Oct 15-17! .. #IMMERSEOrlando #OrlandoArts #CreativeCity #JOYBOX #COLORDAYOrlando - October 2, 2021
- Brick Or Treat Returns To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Oct 2, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat - September 30, 2021