One of the highlights of the holiday season at Walt Disney World is the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, and some of the narrators for the 2016 edition have been announced.
A part of Disney’s Holidays Around the World celebration, the Candlelight Processional is a nightly dramatic re-telling of the Christmas story with celebrity narrators, a mass choir singing traditional and contemporary Christmas songs – along with the symphonic strains of the Walt Disney World orchestra.
Here are the 2016 narrators. Many are returning favorites (Neil Patrick Harris tends to be very popular):
11/25-27 – Steven Curtis Chapman
11/28-12/1 – Neil Patrick Harris
12/2-12/3 – Whoopi Goldberg
12/4-12/12 – TBA
12/13-12/15 – Meredith Vieira
12/16-12/18 – TBA
12/19-12/21 – Joe Morton
12/22-12/27 – TBA
12/28-12/30 – Cal Ripken, Jr.
The Candlelight Processional is presented three times per night: 5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm, except for December 4 when there is no 5pm show. TBA slots will be filled as we get closer to the holidays.
If you’d like to reserve your seating, dining packages are available daily that include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select Epcot full-service restaurants (or one full buffet where applicable), and guaranteed seating at the Candlelight Processional.
This year, in addition to lunch and dinner packages, breakfast options are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and Garden Grill. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Dining Packages for breakfast start at $27 plus tax per person for adults and $14 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. Packages for lunch and dinner start at $47 plus tax per person for adults and $20 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
For Dining Reservations that include preferred Candlelight Processional seating, please call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE or visit waltdisneyworld.com.
The Candlelight Processional is included with admission to Epcot.
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020