Tapa Toro has announced they will be hosting Sabor! A Summer Wine Dinner Experience on three select nights this summer.
Join Executive Chef, Wendy Lopez & Chef de Cuisine, Francisco Galeano for a new wine dinner series featuring 5 courses of off-the-menu dishes with fresh Spanish ingredients, all complete with fine wines imported from remote regions in Spain.
The first dinner will take place on June 9, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Bonito Escabeche, Sardinas, Arroz Negro, Pollo al Xérès, and Al Fin.
The second dinner will take place on July 14, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Salmorejo, Semola de Maiz Blanco, Coctel de Camaron, Pargo al Horno, and La Fogata.
The final dinner will take place on August 11, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Pulpo al Gallego, Farro, Vieiras a la Parrilla, Codillo de Cerdo, and Tarta de Limón.
Tickets for each dinner are $49 per person plus tax and gratuity. This includes the wine pairings. Free parking is available at the I-Drive 360 garage.
For more details, including a full menu for each dinner, the wine pairings, and information on how to reserve your seat, visit tapatoro.restaurant.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018