This week, LEGOLAND Florida debuted two new reasons to visit this summer. I already told you all about “LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D: The Book of Creativity” yesterday.
The second reason is a revamped Imagination Zone with several all-new LEGO building activities.
The building is sectioned off into five new main areas:
Creation Zone – A curving corridor as you enter hosts enormous LEGO baseplates and padded pits filled with LEGO bricks that allow kids to display their creations on the walls and more. There are also fun padded LEGO brick stools to sit on.
Flight Zone – Using LEGO bricks, kids can build flying contraptions and then put them to the ultimate test by racing their crazy creations against others on suspended ziplines. There are six racing slots.
Water Zone – With the help of some amazing touch-screen technology, kids can design and build colorful seacreatures out of virtual LEGO bricks. There are also bins filled with lots of loose LEGO bricks to build their own models of sea life both real and imagined.
Wheels Zone – Here, kids can put their imaginations into overdrive by creating a limitless number of LEGO vehicles to send zooming down timed racing ramps. From cars to carts, trains to trucks, if you can roll it, you can race it!
Building Zone – Here, you can test your design and engineering skills by building the tallest earthquake-proof tower, or create the house of your dreams.
Returning areas will include the WB Games Zone (a room filled with screens of all sizes to try out the latest LEGO video games), the LEGO MINDSTORMS area (which emphasizes STEM projects using LEGO components), and I-Zone Panini (offering freshly-pressed sandwiches, salads and ice cream treats).
The Imagination Zone is located towards the back of the park, near Pirates’ Cove and LEGO Technic. It is included with admission to the park. Visit legolandflorida.com for more information.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018