This week, LEGOLAND Florida debuted two new reasons to visit this summer. I already told you all about “LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D: The Book of Creativity” yesterday.
The second reason is a revamped Imagination Zone with several all-new LEGO building activities.
The building is sectioned off into five new main areas:
Creation Zone – A curving corridor as you enter hosts enormous LEGO baseplates and padded pits filled with LEGO bricks that allow kids to display their creations on the walls and more. There are also fun padded LEGO brick stools to sit on.
Flight Zone – Using LEGO bricks, kids can build flying contraptions and then put them to the ultimate test by racing their crazy creations against others on suspended ziplines. There are six racing slots.
Water Zone – With the help of some amazing touch-screen technology, kids can design and build colorful seacreatures out of virtual LEGO bricks. There are also bins filled with lots of loose LEGO bricks to build their own models of sea life both real and imagined.
Wheels Zone – Here, kids can put their imaginations into overdrive by creating a limitless number of LEGO vehicles to send zooming down timed racing ramps. From cars to carts, trains to trucks, if you can roll it, you can race it!
Building Zone – Here, you can test your design and engineering skills by building the tallest earthquake-proof tower, or create the house of your dreams.
Returning areas will include the WB Games Zone (a room filled with screens of all sizes to try out the latest LEGO video games), the LEGO MINDSTORMS area (which emphasizes STEM projects using LEGO components), and I-Zone Panini (offering freshly-pressed sandwiches, salads and ice cream treats).
The Imagination Zone is located towards the back of the park, near Pirates’ Cove and LEGO Technic. It is included with admission to the park. Visit legolandflorida.com for more information.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020
- Annual Pulse Remembrance Ceremony Goes Online for 2020 .. #PulseMemorial #PulseRemembrance #49Angels - June 9, 2020