On May 15, Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs will launch their Street Food window at the restaurant, offering variations of popular Asian-influenced to-go light bites.
Morimoto tested this concept in January, but they took the time to expand the menu, and are now ready for guests to enjoy this new section of the restaurant.
Menu items are broken down into sections and include the following:
- takoyaki (octopus, nori, okonomiyaki sauce)
- Morimoto sticky ribs
- curry rice croquette
- taiyaki (snapper shaped sweet pancake filled with sweet adzuki red bean paste)
- pork egg roll (pork, cabbage)
- kalbi (kimchi, scallions)
- chicken teriyaki (spicy mayo, cucumber, lettuce, teriyaki)
- pork (spicy mayo, cucumber, lettuce)
Donburi (rice bowls)
- Japanese beef curry
- char-siu don (braised pork belly, scallions, pickled ginger)
- chicken teriyaki don (braised chicken, carrots, broccoli).
Sushi (rito) and Onigiri
- California roll (guacamole)
- shrimp tempura roll (lettuce, cucumber)
- orange chicken roll (lettuce, sesame, orange glaze)
- vegetable roll (cucumber, lettuce, carrots, guacamole)
- sake onigiri (grilled flaked salmon, Morimoto premium white rice)
- edamame & shiso onigiri (Morimoto premium white rice)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Located on the outside of the building, just past the main entrance, the Street Food eatery consists of an ordering window, and an outdoor patio to enjoy the food.
“Street food holds memories of my childhood. It reminds me of the local festivals and events of my hometown,” said Chef Morimoto. “I am excited that our new street food will transport guests to Asia and the marvelous cuisines that inspired my menu creations.”
I had the chance to try it when they were testing the concept, and I’m excited to have this quick-serve option to enjoy Morimoto Asia food without committing to a sit-down meal. I also appreciate the expanded menu, and will be trying out more than a few of the options.
How about you? See anything on the menu that looks good to you?
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020
- Annual Pulse Remembrance Ceremony Goes Online for 2020 .. #PulseMemorial #PulseRemembrance #49Angels - June 9, 2020