On May 15, Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs will launch their Street Food window at the restaurant, offering variations of popular Asian-influenced to-go light bites.
Morimoto tested this concept in January, but they took the time to expand the menu, and are now ready for guests to enjoy this new section of the restaurant.
Menu items are broken down into sections and include the following:
- takoyaki (octopus, nori, okonomiyaki sauce)
- Morimoto sticky ribs
- curry rice croquette
- taiyaki (snapper shaped sweet pancake filled with sweet adzuki red bean paste)
- pork egg roll (pork, cabbage)
- kalbi (kimchi, scallions)
- chicken teriyaki (spicy mayo, cucumber, lettuce, teriyaki)
- pork (spicy mayo, cucumber, lettuce)
Donburi (rice bowls)
- Japanese beef curry
- char-siu don (braised pork belly, scallions, pickled ginger)
- chicken teriyaki don (braised chicken, carrots, broccoli).
Sushi (rito) and Onigiri
- California roll (guacamole)
- shrimp tempura roll (lettuce, cucumber)
- orange chicken roll (lettuce, sesame, orange glaze)
- vegetable roll (cucumber, lettuce, carrots, guacamole)
- sake onigiri (grilled flaked salmon, Morimoto premium white rice)
- edamame & shiso onigiri (Morimoto premium white rice)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Located on the outside of the building, just past the main entrance, the Street Food eatery consists of an ordering window, and an outdoor patio to enjoy the food.
“Street food holds memories of my childhood. It reminds me of the local festivals and events of my hometown,” said Chef Morimoto. “I am excited that our new street food will transport guests to Asia and the marvelous cuisines that inspired my menu creations.”
I had the chance to try it when they were testing the concept, and I’m excited to have this quick-serve option to enjoy Morimoto Asia food without committing to a sit-down meal. I also appreciate the expanded menu, and will be trying out more than a few of the options.
How about you? See anything on the menu that looks good to you?
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021