The Publix Chefs series at Dr. Phillips Center is presenting celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse for a one night only show on April 21, and we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway!
Hosted by John Rivers of 4Rivers Smokehouse, the evening will feature Emeril sharing the stories behind his amazing journey — including the inspirations behind his recipes, his classic New Orleans style and his A-list chef friends – as well as answering questions from the audience.
Emeril will also be cooking up a few of his favorites, and then afterwards will be signing copies of his latest cookbook Essential Emeril. If you don’t have a copy, The Writer’s Block of Winter Park will have copies for sale at the event.
Emeril Lagasse is the chef-proprietor of 12 restaurants across the country, including Emeril’s at Universal Orlando CityWalk, and Emeril’s Tchoup Chop at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
He has received numerous Best Restaurant, Best Chef, and Best Service awards, and in 2013 received the Humanitarian of the Year Award from the James Beard Foundation for his work through the Emeril Lagasse Foundation, which supports children’s educational programs.
As a national TV personality, Emeril Lagasse has hosted more than 2,000 shows on the Food Network, is the food correspondent for ABC’s “Good Morning America,” and is in the third season of “Emeril’s Florida” on the Cooking Channel. Essential Emeril is the chef’s 19th cookbook.
Tickets for the evening start at only $35, and are available at drphillipscenter.org.
But thanks to the Dr. Phillips Center, we have not one, but TWO pairs of tickets to give away to the event. That means two of you lucky winners and a loved one/best friend can enjoy an evening with Chef Emeril Lagassee, and meet him afterwards to get your cookbook signed.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, April 14, 2016.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries made during the giveaway’s duration, and notified via email. Please do not enter if you can’t attend the event on April 21.
[*Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are not sponsors nor are they responsible for this giveaway*]
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018
- ‘The Horrors of Blumhouse’ will Return to Halloween Horror Nights 28 at Universal Orlando #HHN28 - September 7, 2018
- Orlando to Light Up in Support of Stand Up To Cancer’s Sixth Live Telecast Sept. 7 - September 6, 2018