The Publix Chefs series at Dr. Phillips Center is presenting celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse for a one night only show on April 21, and we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway!
Hosted by John Rivers of 4Rivers Smokehouse, the evening will feature Emeril sharing the stories behind his amazing journey — including the inspirations behind his recipes, his classic New Orleans style and his A-list chef friends – as well as answering questions from the audience.
Emeril will also be cooking up a few of his favorites, and then afterwards will be signing copies of his latest cookbook Essential Emeril. If you don’t have a copy, The Writer’s Block of Winter Park will have copies for sale at the event.
Emeril Lagasse is the chef-proprietor of 12 restaurants across the country, including Emeril’s at Universal Orlando CityWalk, and Emeril’s Tchoup Chop at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
He has received numerous Best Restaurant, Best Chef, and Best Service awards, and in 2013 received the Humanitarian of the Year Award from the James Beard Foundation for his work through the Emeril Lagasse Foundation, which supports children’s educational programs.
As a national TV personality, Emeril Lagasse has hosted more than 2,000 shows on the Food Network, is the food correspondent for ABC’s “Good Morning America,” and is in the third season of “Emeril’s Florida” on the Cooking Channel. Essential Emeril is the chef’s 19th cookbook.
Tickets for the evening start at only $35, and are available at drphillipscenter.org.
But thanks to the Dr. Phillips Center, we have not one, but TWO pairs of tickets to give away to the event. That means two of you lucky winners and a loved one/best friend can enjoy an evening with Chef Emeril Lagassee, and meet him afterwards to get your cookbook signed.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, April 14, 2016.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries made during the giveaway’s duration, and notified via email. Please do not enter if you can’t attend the event on April 21.
[*Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are not sponsors nor are they responsible for this giveaway*]
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 12, 2020: Florida Bars Reopen, MX Taco, The Monroe Orlando, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 12, 2020
- Orlando Shakes Hosts Free Online Preview of PlayFest 2020 on Sept 12 .. @OrlandoShakes #OrlandoArts - September 10, 2020
- Cannes Short Film Festival to Screen Orlando Ballet Documentary Starting Sept 13 .. @OrlandoBallet #OrlandoArts - September 9, 2020