This week Universal Orlando raised the price of all three of its annual passes, with the increase adding an extra $10-$20 to the cost.
The Florida Resident Power Pass now costs $234.99, which is a $20 increase in the pass price. This pass has black-out dates.
The Preferred Pass has increased $10 to $309.99. This pass includes free self-parking, food/merchandise discounts, and has no black-out dates.
The Premier Pass is now $444.99, a $20 increase. This pass includes free self-and valet parking, a free Halloween Horror Nights ticket, and free CityWalk access at night, among other privileges.
Earlier this year, Universal Orlando raised the prices on 1-3 day admission tickets, but didn’t raise the pass prices until now.
For more information, visit universalorlando.com.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020