A few weeks ago, fellow blogger Orlando Fashion Girl invited me to a fashion soiree at the Ted Baker store at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland, and I decided to go so I could let you readers know what they offered.
I’m told the brand is one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers, with over 34 locations in the US. Of which this store is one.
The store decor had a 50’s beachy boardwalk theme, and the clothing had that vibe going as well. There were beach ball lights hanging from the ceiling, cocktail shakers and glasses on the displays, and the dressing rooms bore navy blue and white chevron curtains cloaking beach-themed murals on the walls.
Lots of bold pink paired with flower designs, as well as patterned cocktail dresses, were on display for the ladies. The staff were modeling several of the pieces during the event.
There were also plenty of brightly colored accessories, along with clutches, wallets, and bags.
To be honest, I was drawn to the men’s collection, which featured classic cuts with whimsical touches. For instance, roll up sleeves had a different pattern on the wrist cuff and sleeve flap. The pants had the same touch on the waistband and leg cuff. And let’s not forget the brightly colored socks.
Prices at Ted Baker are definitely investment level, but these are pieces that will last through the various fashion seasons. Unforunately they do not carry plus sizes.
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018
- Disney’s The Lion King Roars into Orlando at the Dr Phillips Center February 14 – March 11, 2018 - February 8, 2018