This week, SeaWorld Orlando announced the opening date for the Mako hypercoaster will be Friday, June 10, 2016, a little over two months away.
Once open, Mako will be the tallest, fastest, and longest coaster in Orlando, and it’s designed for speed and constant airtime. Riders will soar up to 200 feet high and reach speeds up to 73 mph.
If you can’t wait two months to learn more, SeaWorld Orlando now has a daily sneak peek of Mako.
The new live presentation gives guests a preview of the ride design, construction and experience, and also shares interesting educational facts about sharks in the wild that need our help.
The preview presentation, called Mako Rising, is now being shown at Nautilus Theater daily at 11:45am and 2:45pm. Audience members will enjoy complimentary snacks as they relax in the cool indoor theater and participate in the informative, interactive experience. All audience guests will also receive special in-park offers and the opportunity to win a prize during the presentation.
Visit seaworld.com/mako for more information, or follow the hashtag #NothingFaster on social media.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018