The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to explore and play, and thanks to them, we have a four-pack of tickets to giveaway!
Use the tickets to check out The Wizard of Oz™ and Hands-On Harley-Davidson educational exhibits that will only be at the Orlando Science Center through May 1.
The Wizard of Oz™ exhibit allows guests to enjoy the story as they travel from the Gale Farm to the colorful Land of Oz, where they explore Munchkinland, The Crossroads, The Witch’s Castle and The Emerald City™. You can create your own tornado, play at the kaleidoscope and prism stations, and so much more.
Hands-On Harley-Davidson was made possible by a grant from The Harley-Davidson Foundation and invites children to explore a pretend motorcycle dealership while learning about the people, places and processes that make a community work. The exhibit’s pretend retail setting features two kid-sized motorcycles inspired by a Harley-Davidson Road King® and opportunities to “Dream It!,” Build It!” and “Ride It!” using activities that promote science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education.
The tickets also allow you to explore the OSC’s other exhibits across four floors, films in the Dr. Phillips CineDome and Digital Adventure Theater: A National Geographic Experience, and more.
Admission is normally $19.95 for adults, and $13.95 for children 3-11, but thanks to the Orlando Science Center, you can win a four-pack of tickets!
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, April 21, 2016.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries made during the giveaway’s duration, and notified via email.
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018