The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to explore and play, and thanks to them, we have a four-pack of tickets to giveaway!
Use the tickets to check out The Wizard of Oz™ and Hands-On Harley-Davidson educational exhibits that will only be at the Orlando Science Center through May 1.
The Wizard of Oz™ exhibit allows guests to enjoy the story as they travel from the Gale Farm to the colorful Land of Oz, where they explore Munchkinland, The Crossroads, The Witch’s Castle and The Emerald City™. You can create your own tornado, play at the kaleidoscope and prism stations, and so much more.
Hands-On Harley-Davidson was made possible by a grant from The Harley-Davidson Foundation and invites children to explore a pretend motorcycle dealership while learning about the people, places and processes that make a community work. The exhibit’s pretend retail setting features two kid-sized motorcycles inspired by a Harley-Davidson Road King® and opportunities to “Dream It!,” Build It!” and “Ride It!” using activities that promote science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education.
The tickets also allow you to explore the OSC’s other exhibits across four floors, films in the Dr. Phillips CineDome and Digital Adventure Theater: A National Geographic Experience, and more.
Admission is normally $19.95 for adults, and $13.95 for children 3-11, but thanks to the Orlando Science Center, you can win a four-pack of tickets!
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, April 21, 2016.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries made during the giveaway’s duration, and notified via email.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018