The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to explore and play, and thanks to them, we have a four-pack of tickets to giveaway!
Use the tickets to check out The Wizard of Oz™ and Hands-On Harley-Davidson educational exhibits that will only be at the Orlando Science Center through May 1.
The Wizard of Oz™ exhibit allows guests to enjoy the story as they travel from the Gale Farm to the colorful Land of Oz, where they explore Munchkinland, The Crossroads, The Witch’s Castle and The Emerald City™. You can create your own tornado, play at the kaleidoscope and prism stations, and so much more.
Hands-On Harley-Davidson was made possible by a grant from The Harley-Davidson Foundation and invites children to explore a pretend motorcycle dealership while learning about the people, places and processes that make a community work. The exhibit’s pretend retail setting features two kid-sized motorcycles inspired by a Harley-Davidson Road King® and opportunities to “Dream It!,” Build It!” and “Ride It!” using activities that promote science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education.
The tickets also allow you to explore the OSC’s other exhibits across four floors, films in the Dr. Phillips CineDome and Digital Adventure Theater: A National Geographic Experience, and more.
Admission is normally $19.95 for adults, and $13.95 for children 3-11, but thanks to the Orlando Science Center, you can win a four-pack of tickets!
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, April 21, 2016.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries made during the giveaway’s duration, and notified via email.
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020