It’s almost May, which means it’s time for Cocina 214 in Winter Park to kick off the month with the 4th Annual Running of the Chihuahuas on May 1.
If you have a dog you’d like to register in the race, the cost is $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
Spectators are welcome at the event, too, to cheer on the little dogs. Your reward is $5 Rocks and Frozen 214 Margaritas, $3 Coronas and $5 Tito’s Lonestar Lemonades.
The event starts at 11am. For more details or to register your pup, visit cocina214.com/events.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 26, 2018: Fresh Kitchen, Teak Neighborhood Grill, K Restaurant, and More - April 26, 2018
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018