Moroccan Bazar is one of the newest tenants at Artegon Marketplace, and they will be hosting their grand opening celebration on Saturday, March 19, from 3 to 7pm.
The store offers a wide variety of Moroccan home furnishings, including lanterns, rugs, seating cushions, hookah pipes, and tea service sets.
There will be a ribbon cutting at 3pm, and then I’m told there will be plenty of fun photo ops, live entertainment, and free refreshments to enjoy while you check out the store’s offerings.
Moroccan Bazar is located between International Hot Glass and Studio One (turn left when entering through the main entrance of the shopping center). Visit artegonmarketplace.com for more information.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018