Moroccan Bazar is one of the newest tenants at Artegon Marketplace, and they will be hosting their grand opening celebration on Saturday, March 19, from 3 to 7pm.
The store offers a wide variety of Moroccan home furnishings, including lanterns, rugs, seating cushions, hookah pipes, and tea service sets.
There will be a ribbon cutting at 3pm, and then I’m told there will be plenty of fun photo ops, live entertainment, and free refreshments to enjoy while you check out the store’s offerings.
Moroccan Bazar is located between International Hot Glass and Studio One (turn left when entering through the main entrance of the shopping center). Visit artegonmarketplace.com for more information.
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018