Moroccan Bazar is one of the newest tenants at Artegon Marketplace, and they will be hosting their grand opening celebration on Saturday, March 19, from 3 to 7pm.
The store offers a wide variety of Moroccan home furnishings, including lanterns, rugs, seating cushions, hookah pipes, and tea service sets.
There will be a ribbon cutting at 3pm, and then I’m told there will be plenty of fun photo ops, live entertainment, and free refreshments to enjoy while you check out the store’s offerings.
Moroccan Bazar is located between International Hot Glass and Studio One (turn left when entering through the main entrance of the shopping center). Visit artegonmarketplace.com for more information.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018