Moroccan Bazar is one of the newest tenants at Artegon Marketplace, and they will be hosting their grand opening celebration on Saturday, March 19, from 3 to 7pm.
The store offers a wide variety of Moroccan home furnishings, including lanterns, rugs, seating cushions, hookah pipes, and tea service sets.
There will be a ribbon cutting at 3pm, and then I’m told there will be plenty of fun photo ops, live entertainment, and free refreshments to enjoy while you check out the store’s offerings.
Moroccan Bazar is located between International Hot Glass and Studio One (turn left when entering through the main entrance of the shopping center). Visit artegonmarketplace.com for more information.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018