As construction continues at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World has announced another 30 shops and dining venues that will be opening starting May 15, 2016.
Restaurants and eateries that will be setting up at Disney Springs include Tablas Frontera from Chef Rick Bayless, Homecoming – A Florida Kitchen from Chef Art Smith, D-Luxe Burger, and Amorette’s Patisserie.
The bulk of the announcement was a variety of retail outlets offering clothing, jewelry, accessories, and beauty products:
ALEX AND ANI®
Everything But Water
Johnston & Murphy
kate spade new york
Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924
When complete, Disney Springs will have four distinct neighborhoods to explore: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center, and will eventually have more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment offerings.
Any stores or restaurants you’re excited about? Let us know in comments.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018