The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will return for its seventh year Friday, October 28, and Saturday, October 29, with exciting new dishes debuting alongside returning festival favorites.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 40 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from more than 30 wineries amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
Upgraded ticket options allow guests to enjoy access to a beer garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers and Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. The event also includes hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
Highlights of the 2016 menu include: an American wagyu beef slider with avocado-bacon aioli and Applewood smoked bacon on a toasted brioche from The Fountain; a salt-roasted prime New York strip loin served with mashed potatoes and sauce bordelaise from Shula’s Steak House; and seared striped bass with fall artichokes, Nicoise olives in a Spanish caper emulsion from Garden Grove.
Returning dishes include the popular shrimp cocktail steamroller from Todd English’s bluezoo and dragon sushi roll from Kimonos. Original dessert offerings will once again be served by world champion pastry chef Laurent Branlard.
Individual tickets are $105 per person, per day, and include unlimited tastings on the causeway. Tickets including access to the beer garden are $130 per person, per day. Prices include tax/service fees.
Seminars include topics such as wine blending, craft cocktails, pasta making and sushi and sake, and are priced starting at $47.11 (including tax/fees).
Tickets may be purchased at SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com, where you’ll also find menus, and seminar descriptions.
Overnight and multiple-night package options are available, and can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850.
One-night packages start at $392, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival (seminar tickets and beer garden tickets may be added for an additional fee).
Two-night packages start at $750, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival for both nights (seminar tickets and beer garden tickets may be added for an additional fee).
- The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food and Drink Menus - February 25, 2018
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018