Bands, Brews & BBQ, SeaWorld Orlando‘s annual BBQ, beer and music festival, kicks off week two, February 20 and 21, with headliners Scotty McCreery and Dennis DeYoung.
Country superstar Scotty McCreery takes the stage on Saturday, with rock legend Dennis DeYoung (formerly of STYX) gracing the fest on Sunday. Both concerts begin at 4pm, and are included with park admission.
Also included is a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ spinning music for guests to show off their line dancing skills. Beyond the stage, guests can enjoy a Harley-Davidson Orlando display of motorcycles, along with a collection of classic cars.
Returning this year, the patriotic-themed USO Family Garden will offer animal encounters, Explore Zones and a kid-friendly interactive host.
Guests wishing to upgrade their concert experience have two reserved seating packages available:
- Concert Floor Seating & Quick Queue – Starting at just $24, guests can reserve floor seats right in front of the band and Quick Queue unlimited.
- VIP Front Row Seating & BBQ Package – Starting at just $40, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists); enjoy a delicious BBQ Tasting Sampler, and one Quick Queue unlimited.
And for the Brews and BBQ portion of the fest title, there are three packages to choose from:
- BBQ Tasting Sampler – Guests can choose up to five menu items from SeaWorld’s sampler selections at any of the Bands, Brew & BBQ food locations for just $20.
- Craft Brew Sampler – Guests sample 10 ice-cold craft beers — from a selection of more than 30 brews — for just $30.
- BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler (Best Value) – This sampler includes five menu items and five craft brew samples along the Bands, Brew & BBQ Pathway –all for only $35.
If you don’t already have tickets or an annual pass to get in, there is a great limited time offer on the 2016 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card. Through March 6, 2016, you can purchase a Fun Card for $94 plus tax, and get in free for the rest of the year.
For more information or to purchase your admission, visit seaworldorlando.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 26, 2018: Fresh Kitchen, Teak Neighborhood Grill, K Restaurant, and More - April 26, 2018
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018