Word comes the Nickelodeon Suites Resort will become the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites & Waterpark as of April 18, 2016.
Though it is celebrating its tenth anniversary of serving up Nickelodeon-themed fun, no more of those characters or experiences will be part of the hotel’s guest experience. Not even the popular slime-time.
When the hotel first opened in 2005, it was a partnership between Holiday Inn and Nickelodeon. Apparently that parntership is no more.
A $30 million renovation of the resort will take part during the transition, and when the rebranding is finalized, it will have a renovated waterpark, laser maze, 4D theater lineup and live entertainment of the non-Nickelodeon kind.
For more information, visit nickhotel.com.
[image courtesy Nickelodeon Suites]
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018