Word comes the Nickelodeon Suites Resort will become the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites & Waterpark as of April 18, 2016.
Though it is celebrating its tenth anniversary of serving up Nickelodeon-themed fun, no more of those characters or experiences will be part of the hotel’s guest experience. Not even the popular slime-time.
When the hotel first opened in 2005, it was a partnership between Holiday Inn and Nickelodeon. Apparently that parntership is no more.
A $30 million renovation of the resort will take part during the transition, and when the rebranding is finalized, it will have a renovated waterpark, laser maze, 4D theater lineup and live entertainment of the non-Nickelodeon kind.
For more information, visit nickhotel.com.
[image courtesy Nickelodeon Suites]
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018