Word comes the Nickelodeon Suites Resort will become the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites & Waterpark as of April 18, 2016.
Though it is celebrating its tenth anniversary of serving up Nickelodeon-themed fun, no more of those characters or experiences will be part of the hotel’s guest experience. Not even the popular slime-time.
When the hotel first opened in 2005, it was a partnership between Holiday Inn and Nickelodeon. Apparently that parntership is no more.
A $30 million renovation of the resort will take part during the transition, and when the rebranding is finalized, it will have a renovated waterpark, laser maze, 4D theater lineup and live entertainment of the non-Nickelodeon kind.
For more information, visit nickhotel.com.
[image courtesy Nickelodeon Suites]
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 **UPDATED** #OrlandoFoodies - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018
- Out and About: Oklahoma Joe’s Brings Competition Quality BBQ to Central Florida #OklahomaJoesOneDaytona - November 25, 2018
- Central Florida Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2018 - November 22, 2018