Word comes the Nickelodeon Suites Resort will become the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites & Waterpark as of April 18, 2016.
Though it is celebrating its tenth anniversary of serving up Nickelodeon-themed fun, no more of those characters or experiences will be part of the hotel’s guest experience. Not even the popular slime-time.
When the hotel first opened in 2005, it was a partnership between Holiday Inn and Nickelodeon. Apparently that parntership is no more.
A $30 million renovation of the resort will take part during the transition, and when the rebranding is finalized, it will have a renovated waterpark, laser maze, 4D theater lineup and live entertainment of the non-Nickelodeon kind.
For more information, visit nickhotel.com.
[image courtesy Nickelodeon Suites]
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018