Timed with the release of Kung Fu Panda 3, Po the Panda Dragon Warrior has been immortalized in wax and is now on display at Madame Tussauds Orlando.
The star of the successful animated trilogy is sure to offer some fun photo ops for the family.
Po’s wax figure weighs more than 160 pounds, and features more than 75 square feet of synthetic black fur and 45 square feet of synthetic white fur. That’s right, Po is more than just wax…just as he is more than just a panda.
You can see the Po wax figure for yourself by visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando. Discounts available for advance ticket purchases at madametussauds.com/orlando.
[Image courtesy Madame Tussauds]
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023