On April 9, join a bevy of the best Orlando chefs in a celebration of the Orlando culinary scene at Beard in Baldwin, hosted by the Osprey Tavern.
The evening will feature a food-and-wine walk around on the lake with a VIP cocktail event taking place simultaneously inside the Osprey Tavern.
Beard in Baldwin will feature chefs from Osprey Tavern, Slate, K Restaurant, Tapa Toro, Se7en Bites, Smiling Bison, The Rusty Spoon, Highball & Harvest, Todd English’s bluezoo, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, P is for Pie, Taverna Opa, and Citrus.
There will also be live music, and a silent auction.
This is an official Friends of James Beard Benefit, which raises funds to benefit The James Beard Foundation National Scholarship Program.
Tickets for the walkaround are $75 per person, or $150 per person including the VIP portion. Tickets and more information are available at beardinbaldwin.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 26, 2018: Fresh Kitchen, Teak Neighborhood Grill, K Restaurant, and More - April 26, 2018
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018