Bands, Brews & BBQ, SeaWorld Orlando‘s annual BBQ, beer and music festival, kicks off its third weekend February 27 and 28, with headliners Alabama and Foreigner.
Country legends Alabama take the stage on Saturday, with rock legend Foreigner gracing the fest on Sunday. Both concerts begin at 4pm, and are included with park admission.
Also included is a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ spinning music for guests to show off their line dancing skills. Beyond the stage, guests can enjoy a Harley-Davidson Orlando display of motorcycles, along with a collection of classic cars.
Returning this year, the patriotic-themed USO Family Garden will offer animal encounters, Explore Zones and a kid-friendly interactive host.
Guests wishing to upgrade their concert experience have two reserved seating packages available:
- Concert Floor Seating & Quick Queue – Starting at just $24, guests can reserve floor seats right in front of the band and Quick Queue unlimited.
- VIP Front Row Seating & BBQ Package – Starting at just $40, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists); enjoy a delicious BBQ Tasting Sampler, and one Quick Queue unlimited.
And for the Brews and BBQ portion of the fest title, there are three packages to choose from:
- BBQ Tasting Sampler – Guests can choose up to five menu items from SeaWorld’s sampler selections at any of the Bands, Brew & BBQ food locations for just $20.
- Craft Brew Sampler – Guests sample 10 ice-cold craft beers — from a selection of more than 30 brews — for just $30.
- BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler (Best Value) – This sampler includes five menu items and five craft brew samples along the Bands, Brew & BBQ Pathway –all for only $35.
If you don’t already have tickets or an annual pass to get in, there is a great limited time offer on the 2016 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card. Through March 6, 2016, you can purchase a Fun Card for $94 plus tax, and get in free for the rest of the year.
For more information or to purchase your admission, visit seaworldorlando.com.
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020